[QUIZ] Read these 5 clues and choose the correct stock from 2 options below
- This healthcare stock trading on NASDAQ is a leader in producing and selling knee and joint replacements.
- The headquarters of the company is located at Billerica, Massachusetts.
- One of the factors that helped the stock surge was the revenue increase of 6% on Q4 2019 compared to that of 2018. (However, the EPS was 20% below the consensus estimate.)
- On 2nd April 2019, analyst Oppenheimer upgraded the price target by 52%. The previous target was $2.5 while the new target was $3.5.
- In stark contrast to 2019, the stock performed badly in 2018. From Dec 2017 to De 2018 the stock had fallen by 84% (from $2.38 to $0.38 per share).